A History of Feminist Literary Criticism
This book offers a comprehensive guide to the history and development of feminist literary criticism and a lively reassessment of the main issues and authors in the field.
Cambridge University Press
Copyright © Cambridge University Press 2007
- Notes on contributors
- Introduction and
- PART III POSTSTRUCTURALISM AND BEYOND
- Introduction to Part III and
- 12 Feminist criticism and poststructuralism
- 13 Feminist criticism and psychoanalysis
- 14 French feminist criticism and writing the body
- 15 Postcolonial feminist criticism
- 16 Feminist criticism and queer theory
- 17 Feminist criticism and technologies of the body
- Postscript: flaming feminism?